- Colbert Bump: The series was reviewed by Saberspark, generating more interest.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Peepoodo is voiced by a woman in both dubs (Brigitte Lecordier in French and Barbara Weber Scaff in the English dub)
- Descended Creator: Balak voices the supporting character Evelyn.
- Playing Against Type: In France, Brigitte Lecordier is best-known for voice acting for children's shows and other French dubs. She's best-known as the official french voice of Noddy, which she continues on reprising in future incarnations. She voices the titular character in the series which is extremely NSFW with her character getting engaged in extremely lewd acts and situations. As a result, French fans of Noddy were in for a huge shock when discovering this.
- Reality Subtext: The first episode of the second season was based off the show's Troubled Production during its second season. Long story short, they couldn't get it picked up by any major networks/streaming services due to its sexual content, so they had to get it crowdfunded. Cue the satirical metahumor.
- Talking to Himself: Barbara Weber-Scaff voices both Peepoodo and Dr. Pussycat in the English dub.
Trivia / Peepoodo & the Super Fuck Friends