- Money, Dear Boy:
- In a later MTV interview, Hoopz said she was simply scouted for the show in LA last minute and had a contract a few hours later. Although she genuinely liked Flav, it's obvious that at least a few girls on the show were brought in the same way without so much as a clue who Flavor Flav is.
- Flav admitted that he had made the decision to marry the mother of his youngest child before the taping of Flavor of Love 3. But he had already cashed the check beforehand, so he had to go through with the show anyway.
- Ice from Season 3 was called out during the show for only being there to get an interview with Flav and advance her radio career; while she denied it in the moment when asked by Flav, after her elimination in the same episode she dropped the façade and said that while Flav was really nice, she hoped the experience would help her further her career.
- Role-Ending Misdemeanor: Toasteee and Nibblz were eliminated because of their pasts as a Pornstar and Stripper respectively.
- You Look Familiar: Pumkin, who has been noted on being on different Reality TV shows. Flav caught Hottie on reality TV one morning, thought it was hilarious, called all the other girls up to his bedroom to come watch the show and promptly eliminated her for being a lying Gold Digger.
Trivia / Flavor of Love