- Fake American: Oddly enough, Michael Sopkiw, the guy who played Peter actually is American...but they still dubbed him.
- Pretty common in the 70's and 80's, every foreign film (even ones entirely in English like Mad Max) released in America was dubbed over.
- While this is true, this is also not the reason. Italian films back then were done with both the English speaking and non-English speaking markets in mind, and they usually hired actors of different nationalities. Since Italian productions were produced on very small budgets and very limited schedules, they went away with the boom mic, had all the actors say their lines on their own language (reason why some lip synching looks good and some other doesn't even begins to match) and they just redubbed over them in post in different languages. note
- Technology Marches On: The ship's computer graphics look like they were taken from an Atari 2600, which is pretty bad since the film was released in 1984.
- When we first see Sandra, she's actually playing Scuba Diver, an Atari 2600 game. The game, fittingly, has you playing a diver bringing up salvage and rescuing people while avoiding sharks.
Trivia / Devil Fish