- After Alice calms the Hatter down after his spout of madness in the Red Queen's castle:
- Hatter: [with Alice's hands on his cheeks] Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk? I'm frightened, Alice — I don't like it here, it's terribly crowded... have I gone mad?
- Tying in to the above, it's seeing that despite the Hatter being allowed to live so long as he makes the Red Queen hats, he's chained around the ankles.
- The whole Horunvendush Day sequence, but particularly at the end when Hatter returns to the scene...
- The most heartbreaking thing to possibly come out of Depp's mouth thus far:
- ..."You could stay."
- Or, even worse:"You won't remember me..."
- Absalom changing into a chrysalis. Made double hard after Alan Rickman's passing.
Tear Jerker / Alice in Wonderland (2010)