- This scene:Knave: Your majesty, Alice has escaped.(The Red Queen slaps him)On the Bandersnatch.(Gets slapped again)With the Vorpal Sword.
- White Rabbit mentioned he's disgusted by real-world animals' activities such as almost eating him, not wearing clothes, and mating in public.
- Was it mating or pooping? The Hatter calls Cheshire Cat a "shookum juggling" coward at the tea party.
- Any time the March Hare shouts out something non-sequitur ("SPOON!" "Cup...").
- The futterwacken. Full stop.
- This:The Mad Hatter: (about Alice, who's a girl) I'd know him anywhere!
- The dance Alice does at the end is pretty amusing. Aunt Imogen covering her mouth in gleeful shock while everyone gasps in horror is as well.
Funny / Alice in Wonderland (2010)