Aoi is aware of the battle between the Knights of Hanoi and Playmaker's group, but she doesn't know whether she should fight as Blue Angel or keep her promise to Akira and not go into LINK VRAINS. However, Emma then appears before her. What is Aoi's answer after her meeting with Emma?
This episode contains the following tropes:
- Call-Back: Emma doesn't get Aoi's attention until the former exclaims "I know you're there, Blue Angel.", the same thing that she said after she caught Aoi eavesdropping on Akira and Ghost Girl's conversation in LINK VRAINS.
- Cassandra Truth: Baira continually pressures Frog and Pigeon even after the pair confess that they're unaware of Playmaker's whereabouts,before she backs off and demands that they bring him to her the next time they see him.
- It's Personal: Blue Angel initially challenged Baira to relieve stress, not caring that she was a Knight of Hanoi. After finding out that Baira is responsible for the creation for the virus that placed her in a coma, Blue Angel was determined to defeat her.
- Oh, Crap!: Frog and Pigeon have one when they find Baira confronting them for Playmaker's whereabouts.
- Patient Zero: As Baira reveals, the Another Virus was created based on the one that put Aoi into a coma.
- Reality Ensues: As Baira and Faust discuss, regardless of Hanoi's intent, destroying Link VRAINS will result in them all being branded cyber terrorists.
- Later that episode, Baira makes a note to Blue Angel that due to her popularity she knows her Trickstar deck inside and out and can immediately counter it.