Air date: October 14th, 2010 (UK), November 20th, 2010 (US)
Edward tries to prove to Charlie that he can be fun instead of delivering The Fat Controller's car to a mechanic.
Tropes featured in the episode:
- All Work vs. All Play: Charlie who keeps convincing hard working and serious Edward to skip duties to have fun.
- The Comically Serious: Edward's completely stoic reaction to Charlie's joke.
- Extreme Doormat: Edward, who is constantly peer pressured into Charlie's fun and games.
- Peer Pressure Makes You Evil: Or at least makes you incompetent at your job.
- Racing the Train: Reversed. Engines Charlie and Edward try to race Bertie the bus.
- Recycled Plot: Very similar in plot to "Play Time", albeit with Edward replacing Thomas.
- This Is Gonna Suck: Edward's worried expression throughout their antics makes clear he knows there will be repercussions.