Release: July 14, 2009
Movie: Barb Wire (1996)
This review contains examples of:
- Call-Back:Critic: But the strip show will have to wait, as the club is infiltrated by... M. Bison's twin brother.
M. Bison: Of COURSE!
- During the movie, one of the characters speaks with a robotic voice. The Critic then remarks, "One too many Winston cigarettes. The Flintstones lied to me!", after which a clip of Fred Flintstone singing "Winstone tastes good like a... cigarette should!" plays, first used in the "Top 11 Cereal Mascots" video.
- Filler: The Critic wonders if the producers deliberately added more opening credits just so Pamela could keep dancing.
- Freudian Slip: Right at the top:Critic: Hello, Im the Nostalgia Critic. I remember it so you dont booby. I mean, uh... boobies with the... booby boobies with the... booby booby boobies!... Yeah, todays film is Barb Wire.
- Pun: In one scene, a guard dog bites a drunk's crotch. To which the Critic replies:Critic: Gives new meaning to the term "Fetch the balls." (Rimshot)
- Running Gag: The Critic laughing giddily when boobs appear on the screen.
- Shout-Out: When The Critic notices that the plot is a futuristic version of Casablanca:Critic: (dubbing over footage of Rick) Of all the film flubs in all of cinema in all the world, she had to rip off mine. Cock-sucking bitch.