- Big Damn Kiss: Beast Boy and Raven seal their new relationship with one.
- Dating Catwoman: One of the lovey couples in the park in Jump City is Speedy and Kitten.
- Eldritch Abomination: Beast Boy summons one of these thinking it was a poem Raven wrote, when it's actually a spell.
- Gone Horribly Right: In her anger, Raven casts a spell to warp Beast Boy's song, not realizing how powerful the spell was and forgetting that the song went country-wide at best, world-wide at worst.
- Hate Plague: Raven casts a spell to make Beast Boy's love song a hate song, as a means to get back at Beast Boy and make him learn his lesson.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Once Raven realizes that her cursing Beast Boy's song did a lot more than wreck his fame, she almost says this verbatim.
- Reality Ensues: Kind of; just because Beast Boy learned his lesson and wrote another song to express it, doesn't mean that Raven's going to forgive him so soon/easily for fiddling with her song in the first place.
- They Do: The episode gives Beast Boy/Raven shippers the episode they've been wanting for so long!
Recap / Teen Titans Go S 4 E 11 BBRAE