After being told not to go into his office, K.O., Rad, and Enid go anyways, and accidentally break one of Mr. Gar's prized possessions: a photo of Carol.
- Disappointed in You: K.O., Rad, and Enid are brown pants terrified of admitting their mistake to Mr. Gar for fear of disappointing him... which, to them, is equivalent to a death sentence. Say it with us now, "YOU'VE DISAPPOINTED ME!"
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Rad tries to freeze Mr. Gar's picture of K.O.'s mom by shooting at it with his finger, but he fires a laser at it instead. He then realizes he used the wrong finger, at which point a close up of his hand appears with the various fingers being labeled. The "FREEZE" label for the one he meant to use is on the middle finger.
- Harsh Word Impact: Enid's Imagine Spot is of Mr. Gar shouting "You disappointed me!" so loud it knocks all three staffers to the moon, giving each of them an Instant Gravestone.
- Let Us Never Speak of This Again: After an embarrassing encounter with Carol interrupts Mr. Gar's dressing down of his employees, he decides to let KO, Enid, and Rad off easy if they agree to never speak of what they saw again.
- Mood Whiplash: While Rad and Enid's Imagine Spots of Gar's punishment are over the top, K.O.'s is just Gar telling him "I am disappointed in you" and turning away from him, which K.O. treats as devastating. And then the Earth explodes for some reason.