- Written by Yuya TakahashiDirected by Shojiro Nakazawa
Taiga manages to capture the Bugster which escaped in the last episode and obtains the Jet Combat Gashat, holding the Bugster, and thus the patient, hostage in exchange for the other Riders' Gashats. When they arrive to challenge him, he decides only he is needed to fight the Bugster, and tries to destroy Ex-Aid and Brave.
This Episode contains the following Tropes:
- Broken Ace: Taiga losing his medical license and being fired from the CR has clearly hurt his pride and gives a bit of backstory behind his There Can Be Only One mentality.
- Cast from Hit Points: Parad explains that Dan's Proto-Mighty Action X, although powerful, is slowly eroding his body.
- Combat Pragmatist: Taiga manages to pilfer both DoReMiFa Beat and Gekitotsu Robots by making great use of the fact he is the only one shown thus far with the ability to fly and outmaneuvering Hiiro's attacks and plays on Emu's sense of urgency to injure Emu and destroy the Bugster.
- Hostage Situation: In a comical and serious sense, Taiga kidnapping the Collabos Bugster after taking the Jet Combat Gashat.
- More Dakka: What the Jet Combat Gashat gives its user as a power-up.
- Wham Line: For someone to use the Gamer Driver, they had to undergo a compatibility surgery. But why can Emu use one?Gashat Count: Ex-Aid: 1 Brave: 1 Snipe: 4 Lazer: 2 Genm: 2