After the family coos at some old baby pictures of Johnny (to his chagrin), Susan and Mary decide to make a robot baby brother to relive having one. However, the robot baby ends up being programmed a bit too well and seeks to take Johnny out.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: The baby bot goes from being a baby to a criminal mastermind due to its advanced A.I.
- Big "WHAT?!": Johnny, after finding out his sisters made a robot baby brother.
- The Cassandra: Johnny constantly tries to tell his family the baby is evil, but they don't believe him. He only gets the sisters on his side by showing them video footage of the baby gloating and shooting at Johnny with a freeze gun.
- Chekhov's Gun: The security bars Johnny's parents keep putting in Johnny's room to keep him in there. After Johnny knocks the baby bot up through the emergency chute back to his room, this allows Johnny to trap and defeat him.
- Embarrassing Old Photo: Johnny considers his baby photos this, even wanting to delete them from a tablet. His mother stops him, though.
- Evil Sounds Deep: The baby bot develops a menacing deep tone to its voice in the middle of the episode.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: The baby bot uses the mini-mech to confront Johnny and Dukey. The bot makes the mistake of stepping out of it to personally take care of Dukey, allowing Johnny to grab it for himself and defeat him with it.
- Idiot Ball: Johnny's parents end up holding it pretty tightly, grounding Johnny for supposedly crashing the family car into a tree and putting more prison bars around his room when they keep finding him outside of it. In fact, the whole family does at the end by sending the baby bot to military school rather than, y'know, shut the bot down and dismantle him.
- New Baby Episode: Parodied. The baby's a robot and supposed to simulate having a baby member of the family.
- Sequel Hook: The baby bot escapes from military school and vows revenge on Johnny.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Played for Laughs when the family are looking at Johnny's baby photos, and Susan and Mary claim Johnny was so cute as a baby until he grew up.Johnny: Hey! That's cold.