Airdate: Monday, June 30, 2008
It's summertime, and there's no better way to beat the heat than with a nice baloney sammich, courtesy of the Baloneyman!
- Bait-and-Switch Comment: Homestar's reaction to Strong Sad's "dusty novel" stand.Homestar: Strong Sad, you've had some bad ideas in your time... but this is the best idea you've ever had!
- Call-Back: Bubs's Baloney Sammich Truck previously appeared in the toon "Weclome Back"
- Chirping Crickets: Crickets are heard when Homestar tries to explain "summer talk" (such as "kids getting hurt on bikes") to Strong Bad.
- Good Angel, Bad Angel: A devil and angel version of Strong Bad appear inside his head to question why Strong Bad is rubbing a baloney sandwich shaped like a popsicle on his head.
- Overly Long Gag: Homestar and Bubs have a bit where Homestar repeatedly fails to get the implications of a sandwich "shaped like there's a bite taken out of it."