When their local swimming pool is overcrowded due to a heatwave, Annie and Jack share their old swimming spot with the kids. Everything is awesome, until a rich resident buys the land, drains the swimming hole and takes the kids to court for trespassing. Then, Annie's court confrontation with the rich resident leads to her getting her own public access court show.
- Bait-and-Switch: Bex says "Look at that!" and the camera focuses on a decomposing arm peeking out from under a bush. The kids run past it for what Bex actually saw: a jet ski.
- Big Damn Heroes: Just as LaDouche is halfway through draining the swimming hole to expose the teens, the Squirrel Man shows up out of the blue to stop him.
- Catchphrase: As a judge on public access television, Annie's is "Ya guilty!"
- Drives Like Crazy: Jack, when he and Annie take the kids to a hidden swimming hole in the woods.
- Jerkass: LaDouche, an entitled rich guy who does things like park on three handicap parking spots and buy up all the public land in town to spite his ex.
- Real After All: The Squirrel Man who Annie believed watched over the woods turns out to be a real person. And since he's been living in the woods for over fifty years, he has squatter's rights and the swimming hole is officially his property, overturning LaDouche's claim.
- Running Gag: Jack getting bit by rattlesnakes.
- Skinny Dipping: Duncan and his friends take off their clothes and get in the swimming hole to stop LaDouche from draining it, on the logic that if he exposes naked teenagers he'll become a registered sex offender.