During a field trip to the zoo, Sakura sees a strange card knocking over trees and threatening everyone's lives. It turns out to be the Power Card, that symbolizes strength. To seal it, Sakura has to beat it in a game.
Tropes for this episode include:
- Combat Pragmatist: Realizing that he and Sakura won't be able to defeat the Power Card in a fair fight, Syaoran freezes time to help Sakura win the same of tug of war.
- Cutting the Knot: Sakura challenges the Power Card to tug of war. She can't win, even with the zoo's elephants helping her. Syaoran then stops time and pulls the rope from the Power Card's hands, causing it to lose by default.
- Expecting Someone Taller: Sakura is befuddled that the Power Card has the form of a tiny girl, no taller than her.
- Honorable Elephant: The zoo's elephants help out Sakura in the tug of war against the Power Card.
- Troll: Yamakazi tells Syaoran that sloths are very fast. He enjoys recording how "fast" it moves over an hour.