The Belcher kids and fellow students combat a possible lice outbreak, and a bonkers school nurse. Meanwhile, Bob gets noisy new stool-tops.
- Attention Whore: Nurse Liz is desperate to have something to brag about at her next school reunion, which is why she makes up the "super-lice" infestation.
- Berserk Button: Tina's is pushed when she learns Mr. Frond is cheating on Gayle, wherein she holds Frond down long enough for Nurse Liz to shave his head.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Nurse Liz is a lot bit off her rocker.
- Conscience Makes You Go Back: Louise and Tammy manage to break out via the library, but Louise convinces Tammy to go back and save the other kids from getting their heads shaved.
- Conviction by Counterfactual Clue: Tina recognizes the welts on Nurse Liz's nose as indentations from glasses pads. She realizes that Nurse Liz is nearsighted and thus couldn't have seen lice on Tammy's head, and was making the whole infestation thing up for attention.
- Epic Fail: After fleeing the nurse's office, Tina tells most of the kids that she knows the school like the back of her hand...only to lead them down a dead-end.
- Gone Horribly Wrong: Louise tries to make Nurse Liz think she's got lice as well, hoping she'll be too vain to shave her own head and make her stop. Nurse Liz immediately responds by shaving her entire head while staring at Louise.
- Noodle Incident: After her ruse is exposed, Nurse Liz laments that she'll have to go to the school reunion with nothing to show but a shaved head, again.
- Toilet Humor: Bob is horrified to realize that the new stool tops make whoopee-cushion noises when you sit on them, and has to "break them in" before a funeral party comes to eat at the restaurant.