'Nos Praestolor' We Stand Ready
- The Sentinel's Team Motto
Able to fly, super strong, super tough, he might as well have put a big red "S" on his chest .... declared himself the champion of "truth, justice, and the American way," and dared the lawyers to sue for copyright violation
- Astra on Atlas.
Please God, look after your newest angels. Be with the ones who mourn them now.
- A prayer Astra finds herself using far too often.
Look, up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's ... Atlas? Red Robin? Armistice? Is the President in town?
- Local Reporter noting the wealth of flying heroes.
"- but slap a cape on a guy who can fly and suddenly he's familiar and even comforting,"
- Atlas explaining why Breakthrough dress and act like comic book Superheroes.
"Not all costumed superhumans are superheroes - or super villains for that matter. Some are just superskanks."
- Harlequin's opinion of the super-escort Euphoria.
'A Corpse sat next to me drinking a margarita. Even for the Fortress on a Friday night, that was weird.'
- Astra understating.