Basic Trope: Utopias in fiction are sometimes vegetarian or vegan.
- Straight: The utopia of Tropelonia has everyone not eat meat.
- Exaggerated: Tropelonia doesn't use animals for any purpose whatsoever.
- Downplayed: The people can eat fish.
- Justified: Their stomachs were not built to handle meat.
- Inverted: The citizens only eat meat and drink milk.
- Subverted: Tropelonia is built up to be vegetarian, but people still eat burgers.
- Double Subverted: Tofu burgers, that is.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: The people eat a normal diet of meat and plant based products.
- Enforced: The creator is a vegan.
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Veganopia.