- When the Author punishes Zadok in the early strips where he was the Big Bad. That proves he's in full control of the comic, and he could have done much worse.
- The Author goes mad in the "Unexpected Plot Twist" chapter, and triggers an acid rain that nearly killed Terday.
- The Orange Author (and the other authors) suddenly enter the strip. Their origins are never explained.
- How did Terday build his base?
- The fact that living characters can be created by the ''unstability of the universe'' itself◊ is straight-up Paranoia Fuel.
- Terday dies by Evil Icon. Not exactly nice to see.
- Worse yet? When Scientist Icon dies the same way. It's much more horrifying than above example.
- When Scientist Icon comes back from the dead. He doesn't exactly come back right.
- Evil Icon's death is a bit of Nightmare Fuel / Tear Jerker too. It's implied that he may have not realized what he had done wrong until it was too late.
Nightmare Fuel / 2/0