Diary can refer to:
- And That Little Girl Was Me: A character tells a story about themselves in the third person.
- Apocalyptic Log: A way of providing backstory for a doomed person in the form of records written by them, such as diary entries.
- Epistolary Novel: A type of story written as a series of Fictional Documents, often ones that are sent by multiple characters to each other.
- I Should Write a Book About This: A story ends with the hero deciding to write a book about their adventures, with the implication that it's the story you just heard.
- Scrapbook Story: A story with a framing device that takes the form of in-universe documents written by characters in the story, such as diary entries.
- Secret Diary: One character finds the secret diary of another character (almost Always Female), that contains all their darkest secrets.
- Writing About Your Crime: A criminal writes about their crime as though it's a fictional story, such as to brag about it or taunt the authorities who are investigating it.
- The musical album, Diary.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.