- When Frankenstein's Monster first meets Phoebe.
- When Phoebe and the whole squad all start to hangout with the Monster.
- When Frankenstein's Monster is getting sucked into the void, and Phoebe throws him her prized teddy bear so he won't be alone. He catches it, and waves as he's pulled in, one arm clutching the teddy.
- During the final battle with Dracula. The Count actually tries to kill Phoebe (or literally scare her to death). Until the Monster intervenes, impaling the vampire on a wrought-iron fence.
- The whole squad befriending the Scary German Guy, his help throughout the film and in the credits scene, we see Sean introducing him to his parents.
Heartwarming / The Monster Squad