- Johann, on his deathbed, giving up his mother's treasured necklace so that Eleonore can finance the failing theater.
- Eleonore never hating Maria Anna for her affair with Emanuel, rather seeing her as exceedingly innocent and naïve.
- Plus, her acceptance of Maria Anna and her child at the end.
- Speaking of Maria Anna: her finally conceding that Eleonore is truly Emanuel's love.
- Emanuel finally putting aside his massive ego and conceding that The Magic Flute's triumph is "For Eleonore and Emanuel!"
Heartwarming / Schikaneder