- Bruce and Clark walk home together after their first day, and Bruce gets to watch Clark run off to his loving mother and father and tell them about his first day of school, while Bruce goes on to Wayne Manor alone. Nobody greets him and he plops himself in front of the TV, alone and in the dark, until Alfred comes out with a tray of cookies so that they can watch The Gray Ghost together.
- "I really messed up today, Robin..."
- Birthday gift◊.
- If there's any princess that can be the hero, it's you.
- Diana and her mum make up.
- Clark impressing Bruce with his maturity.
- Bruce's intervention in Truth or Dare.
- J'onn's gift from his mum.
- Hal hugging J'onn after learning that Kilowog saved him from a forest fire.
- Alfred berating a snooty waiter on behalf of Karen.
- Barry's response to J'onn falling apart.
- Bruce and Clark love Spiderman◊, which warmed a lot of hearts the day Stan Lee died.
- Alfred and Karen bopping along to pop music from the car radio.
Heartwarming / JL8