- It's a small thing but, watching Adams stand up, ready to leap to Robby's defence after Morbius casually (a little too casually) orders the robot into the disintegration chamber. Sure Robby's a robot, but that won't stop Adams from trying to protect him from suicidal orders.
- When Altaira asks Robby to make a new dress for her. He tells her he'll have ready by breakfast, and she gives him a hug.Robby: Sleep well miss.Altaira: Thank you Robby. I don't really care now whether I do or not.
- It's rather sweet how the Commander would keep tripping over his own tongue when he tried to talk with Altaira. He can handle a giant invisible alien monster without losing his composure no problem. But talking to a pretty girl? RUN AWAY!
- Adams and Jerry's moment of reconciliation, Jerry even goes out of his way to reassure his commander that there's no hard feelings.Jerry: It's okay sir, she chose the right guy.
- Makes the scene where they fight the Id monster all the more Tear Jerking.
Heartwarming / Forbidden Planet