- 1x02, Jules and Ellie are fighting since Jules had a wild night which Ellie didn't want. Jules is tired and hungover, while Ellie felt left out. They make up by Ellie asking for Jules' crazy stories in her night out
- 1x06, which shows shows Bobby feels regret over his failed marriage with Jules
- Doubles as Tear Jerker, the arc of season 2 where Jules realizes Travis wants to propose to Kirsten, she tried to meddle but ultimately lets Travis make his own decision. This reaches its peak in 2x18, where Travis proposes, and Jules wants her to say yes just so Travis won't be heartbroken
- 2x20, after Tom tells Grayson and Ellie how lonely he is, after scaring some children, Ellie invites Tom in for coffee.
- 3x08 Ellie hits Laurie when she says she doesn't care about her mom. It was earlier stated that she hits the people she loves.
- 3x15 Jules and Grayson's wedding.
- 4x04 Jules and Laurie officially welcome Tom to the group. He comments that it's the greatest thing that's ever happened to him
- 4x13 Ellie, in a voiceover, admits that she loves her friends even if she won't admit it out loud. In Jules' voiceover, she says "I love you too Ellie."
- 4x15 Chick tells Travis and Laurie about how he met Travis' grandmotherI met your grandmother fifty years ago on a train. We talked for hours 'til I fell asleep. When I woke up, she was gone. I didn't even know her name. One year later, I'm in a diner in the middle of the nowhere when she came in to get out of the rain. I'll never forget the way she looked at me. That was it. That was fate.
- 5x13 Jules and the gang tell Travis and Laurie that Laurie's pregnant.
- 6x2 Laurie and Travis decide to name their child Bobby, after Travis's father, who was leaving the show.
- Meta example, Jules' relationship with her father is this compared to how Monica was treated by her parents in Friends
Heartwarming / Cougar Town