- The first Season Finale.
- The whole montage of Barb's accurate description on how Jules will take back JoshBarb: Oh there isn't a woman in the world who can resist the scent of wounded boy.
- Ellie finding out Jules had sex:Ellie: You totally had sex last night.
Jules: How did you know?
Ellie: I'm your best friend. I know these things. Plus there's a condom wrapper on your back
Jules: Is it just the one?
Ellie: Good God Jules!
- Ellie has a dream where her baby was made of chocolate and she ate her babyEllie: We're just not connecting in food, music, and books. And when he grows up he's gonna do something to drive me crazy like marry a poor person.
- Jules finds out Laurie and Grayson slept together before she and Grayson started dating, and her decision over who to be mad at turns into a full-blown parody of The Bachelor and Survivor, complete with Jules snuffing out the loser's wine glass.
- Laurie's extensive coffee order. Her delivery also makes it Rapid-Fire Comedy.Laurie: Oh, hey, Rach. Now, bear with me, I have to order for everyone: Okay, I'll have one Soy Largie, one Teeny Tiny, one Teeny Teeny Tiny Unleaded, one Plain Jane, extra Yum— what the hell, make it a double Yum— Uhhh, a Baby Joey, a Midnight with a Full Moon (hold the pumpkin), a medium coffee, I need a Heavy D, in a travel mug, please, two Crazy Ivans, a Sauron's Eye— also, I need a Damn! and an iced Damn!, a Sneaky Pete, a Double Drip with a snip of whip, and a Frap-Cap, heavy on the (imitating the blender) crcccrcccrcrch! crcrcrrrchcrcrch! Oh, and let's see, what's fresh? Okay, well I'll take three Raisin Happy Muffins, a French Moustache, and— ugh, a Fart Muffin, that is not for me. Oh, and I forgot to order my own coffee! Can I get a Taye Diggs, which is black and extra strong and smooth, but also very sweet?Rachel: (stares at Laurie, dumbfounded)
- Andy's wedding ring with the inscription: Too legit to quit
- Andy, Grayson and Bobby in a manly basketball montage. Smash Cut to their opponents who are kidsLisa (one of the kids): We're still up by three (points)
- Jules' sex ed song for Travis:If you're heading in a sexy direction, you better use contraception, cause babies destroy your dreams!
- Jules' Slightly Longer Morning Routine Song:Im not predictable you say, Perhaps its trueBut when you wake, Heres what youll do:Brush your teeth, Wash your faceCheck your nose, Just in caseEat your breakfast, Bacon and eggersTake your pill, So you wont get preggersFind your mouthguard, Check your mailWorkout time, If its late you bailWheres your mouthguard, You threw it awayIts all the same, EverydayBut we dont mind, Were glad to waitCause we all know, That right at eightYou come downstairs, And on our kneesAll together: Coffee please!
- The funeral for Big Joe, Jules' beloved oversized wine glass.
- There was also a funeral for the even bigger Big Carl, which was replaced by Big Lou, which was replaced by Big Tippi, which was replaced by Big Chuck.
- On 2x20, Grayson's impression of Travis is probably the hardest the show has even made me laugh, but then it was followed by he and Jules kissing...
- Jules, Grayson and Travis eating "caveman style"
- The tag at the end of the season 4 premiere, which parodies the "coming this season" previews by showing events that WON'T happen including Jules, Ellie and Laurie all getting pregnant by the same man, Jules actually being a witch, and a cameo by Michelle Williams as Laurie's step-sister
- I always laugh at dudes in dresses. Its a staple of British comedy!
- Jules wins a dodge ball match by getting hit on the face a lot
- About Top Gun: If (Goose and Maverick) kissed it'd be a more honest movie wouldn't it?
- Andy telling Lisa that he's willing to commit to a relationship by taking out LIVE snakes from his pockets. It Makes Sense in Context
- From the season 4 finale:
Jules: You know what the problem is with drinking when you're really sad?Tom: No.Jules: Me neither. Let's order another bottle
- This exchange
- Grayson's terrible audition tape to Hollywood casting agencies
Funny / Cougar Town