- Thomas Edison, Jerkass and Well-Intentioned Extremist though he may be, enjoying a quiet dinner with his wife in The Deadly Art of Science.
- Also the reason why Edison started messing around with Odinic force in the first place He was looking for a way the two of them could live together forever.
- From the same volume: every time Helen and Robo are together and Robo finally getting his own gun.
- Also: Robo brings Tesla soup. Soup carefully prepared so that Tesla can easily satisfy his compulsion to know the precise volume of his food before he eats it, letting him eat something other than crackers for once. Bonus points for being Robo's way of reconciling after the falling out mentioned under Tear Jerker on the YMMV page.
- The Action Scientists' reactions to Robo's revival after being effectively dead for a century.
- Almost the entire worldwide ham radio community coming together to help Robo track down an enemy signal, when he's cut off from Tesladyne's resources.
Heartwarming / Atomic Robo