- Michael Bennett made a Holocaust joke in one of his V-Logs, but he has a problem with Jeff Dunham using a racism/sexism/homophobia/religious intolerance as a source of humor, even though the jokes are making fun of the characters who say this stuff, not celebrating said viewpoints?
- He has a bigger problem with using racism/sexism/homophobia/intolerance for humor *poorly* - when it's done to reinforce bigotry rather than revel in the grey areas. Something that he did acknowledge in the review itself.
- So even though The Bunny has cameoed in various TGWTG works (Linkara, Brows Held High) and had critics such as Todd show up in his videos, why's The Bunny Perspective not listed on TGWTG? Is his relationship with them like LittleKuriboh or The Angry Video Game Nerd, where he cameos in their stuff but isn't actually a member?
- Judging by some twitter comments, he doesn't seem to like the majority of the members. He only really gets along with Chick and Kyle, and called Chez Apocalypse "the better CA".
- Kyle recently said on his Tumblr that TGWTG isn't hiring as now, so it's possible they just haven't extended the offer. Then again, that might change now that some spots are open given the recent influx of retirements.
- And now that he's been "kicked off" of Chez Apocalypse, it seems very unlikely that he'll become a full-fledged TGWTG affiliate.
Headscratchers / The Bunny Perspective