- How is Rayman stopping the Rabbids in the second game?
- He's very likely the one shooting them in the shooting levels.
- When you are in the Wii Menu screen, if you play Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time, the screen refers to the game as Raving Rabbids 4 when Travel in Time is clearly the fifth game in the Rabbids series.
- Although, it could be referring to the fact that it is the fourth Rabbids game to be a party game.
- How did the Rabbids come back from the moon after Rabbids Go Home?
- It is very likely that the Rabbids who ended up on the moon were only a few of the ones that exist as there exists hundreds of more Rabbids in the universe.
- Plus, considering how weird the Rabbids universe is, it's not a stretch to assume that somehow, they just made it back to Earth.
- The intro to Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party has only eight Rabbids chasing Rayman, but during certain mini-games, an entire crowd of Rabbids are seen cheering in the background.
- Not all of them are chasing Raymond.
Headscratchers / Raving Rabbids