- Why don't the girls actually try to wish for Saki not to have to move away?
- Because they're not that selfish? Also because, I think that a wish can only be heard if 2 or more of them wish and if no one is against it.
- Why does nobody help Koharu after Natsumi knocks her out with a bucket in episode 9? Not even Chiharu seems to be concerned that her sister is lying unconscious on the floor.
- Because she deserves it I guess. She hasn't really done anything yet to gain sympathy and her sister thought she got that one coming.
- A physics-related one, also in ep. 9 Saki turns invisible while in hot spring but she's still tangible as Yuka finds out the hard way by accidentally groping her much to Saki's chagrin. Considering that shouldn't Saki's body make a visible cavity in the water? But it doesn't. Huh?
- In episode 10, how is it possible the young girls don't realize they are looking at their older selves?
- They're kids. Not to mention it was dark so they probably didn't get a good look.
Headscratchers / Natsuiro Kiseki