- Several of the characters' bios.
- Neymar thinking that he had been recruited by The Avengers, probably because Samuel L. Jackson himself is talking to him. Bonus points because when he returns at the end of the movie, his sunglasses are presented in a way that makes one of them look like an eyepatch.
- Adele is revealed to have a Call of Duty gamer tag. Which is "Lady_Boner", by the way.
- Nina Dobrev's Becky steals every scene.
- Babbling about her sex life, she says "it's not like I have a safe word...kumquat."
- After Xander has dumped out the Marines and gotten his own wild agents, she remarks to Marke "So...aside from that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?"
- Her banter with Adele as the latter checks a rifle.Becky: Wow, you really know how what you're doing down there.
Adele: That's what she said.
- Xander's entrance into the movie involves him climbing up a massive cable tower, skiing down a mountainside, skateboarding down a long road... all to provide a nearby waterfront neighborhood with free cable for a soccer game.
- Becky taking a level in badass and gunning down several mooks, followed by her saying, "That was fucking awesome!"
- When the team comes under fire, Xander hands Serena a phone and tells her to dial "9." Making his big save, Darius Stone's screen bio says "waiting 11 years for someone to hit '9'."
- Moreso Stone's Bond One-Liner after sweeping through Marke's kill squads:Darius: Rock. Paper. Scissors. Grenade Launcher.
- Tennyson singing along with the chorus then weeping like a baby when visiting Gibbons' funeral in the ending.
- When the Russians attack the island rave, their leader yells "First one who moves, dies!" Cut to Xander making a squeaking noise and slowly twisting his upper body around like a robot.Xander: I moved!
- The line "I'm not a soldier, I'm a baller," said by Kris Wu's character Nicks. Finally, the phrase "I'm a lover, not a fighter" has been made accessible to younger audiences.
Funny / xXx: Return of Xander Cage