- While on the way to Vegas, Clark gets distracted by the Girl in the Ferrari once again. But since time hasn't stopped for her either, she's now a mother, with her baby in the back seat no less.
- The tour guide for the Hoover Dam, getting a bit carried away with his use of the word.Tour Guide: Welcome everyone. I am your dam guide, Arnie. Now I'm about to take you through a fully functional power plant, so please, no one wander off the dam tour and please take all the dam pictures you want. Now are there any dam questions?Eddie: Yeah, where can I get some damn bait?
Clark: (singing, while about to connect with a wall) Oh, beautiful, of spacious skies, for amber waves of— (crashes)
- After Clark gets lost on the tour, he ends up nearly stepping out of a door that leads to falling down the dam and he eventually is able to swing on a cable over to join the tour on the other side of the dam.
- Marty the blackjack dealer, played by Wallace Shawn, exists purely to make Clark's life a living gambling hell.Marty: You don't know when to quit, do you, Griswold? Here's an idea: why don't you give me half the money you were going to bet, then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day?
- The running gag of Clark running into people who know "Mr. Pappagiorgio", once he learns Rusty has been using a fake ID.
- Clark crashing Rusty's penthouse; while the girls Rusty's with think Clark is mistaken, Clark tells them he's a high school C+ student, and yoinks Rusty clean out of the pool by his hair with only one hand.
- And then he addresses Rusty by that alias at the end after he assigns each member of the family one of Rusty's won cars to drive home in. "After you, Mr. Pappagorgio."
- Clark, Ellen, and Rusty, finding Audrey dancing at Club Aereola.Clark: Ten years of tap dancing lessons and this is the way you repay us?!Audrey: You told me to get a summer job!
- Cousin Catherine's rather "enlightening" outburst of joy and Clark and Ellen's re-wedding."I don't care if you ruined my life. I love you!"
- The events surrounding him are both heartwarming and tear-jerking. But between giving his winning Keno ticket to Clark and his actual death, Mr. Ellis gives Clark a funny and very obvious wink.
- Clark and Ellen are trying out for the Mile High Club en route to Vegas. The operative word is "trying". Due to Clark's size, they weren't going to fit comfortably into an airplane bathroom together, let alone engage in sex. At one point, their fumbling around causes her leg and his arm to be caught in a strongly flushing toilet, resulting in said body parts to become discolored blue. Better still are Clark's excuses to others about it, from a plausible exploding pen to it being a birthmark.
Funny / Vegas Vacation