- Many of Dave's speaking breaks and the "Hot for Teacher" video.
- "I brought my PENCILLLLLLLL!"
- "I don't feel tardy."
- Also, his non sequiturs after the second chorus in "Unchained". The entire break in the song is a jab at the clothing choice of longtime producer Ted Templeman. It's Ted himself who says "C'mon Dave, gimme a break..."
- Most, if not all of Dave's talky parts boil down to CMOFs, in the end.
- The "music video" for "Everybody Wants Some!!" in the film Better Off Dead.
- The acoustic first half of "Ice Cream Man" may count too.
- Dave's isolated vocals on "Runnin' With the Devil."
- The kiss at the end of "Beautiful Girls."
- Shortly before that, as the rest of the band continues singing and playing the song's chorus, we hear Dave trying to hit on a girl. One second, he's asking her for her name, and the next..."Hey, where you goin'? Hey!"