Summer And Winter
Warning: Spoilers Off applies to these pages. Proceed at your own risk.Fire and Ice
Embers and Frost
- Jack blames baby Ace for him breaking the "no-believers" rule on the other world. Baby Ace just giggles happily at him.
- Jack gets Sabo to believe in him by throwing a snowball into his face.
- After a heartwarming and serious discussion whether having fire powers may hurt Jack, Ace takes a bite of the Mera Mera no Mi and turns green. Jack nearly rolls into the ocean from laughter.
- Jack says he supposes he will have to trust Ace with his own safety occasionally. Ace isn't sure whether he should appreciate the gesture or be insulted.
- Marco does not believe Ace's "Wintery Guardian Angel" exists. He instantly slips on some ice and falls on his butt.
- Tooth remains calm when a Marine insults Jack... until he insults Jack's teeth. Then she punches him in the face, knocking him out.
- Ace draws a pineapple and claims it's Marco. He even draws Marco's eyes on it.
- Jack randomly throws snowballs at Sabo to "teach him to dodge". Sabo is hit every time.
- Law most definitely does not care about Baby Tooth. Nor does he growl over-protectively when Luffy almost swats her. And he also does not think she is adorable.
- The mental image of Law having a tiny, cheerful fairy on his hat is side-splitting enough on its own.
- Bunny is explosively angry that his bounty is a measly 200 Beri because the World Government believes he is a pet.