- "He seems nice" Karens first impression of Ian.
- "We've been burgled- someone's nicked me Grandma!" (After Carl and Marty's Zany Scheme involving burgling some burglars went wrong. They stole an urn, under the impression that it was a football trophy)
- Mimi Maguire forcing her way upstairs in series 3, with the Gallaghers trying to hold her back by throwing furniture at her. One of them resorted to Looney Tunes tactics and stuck a child's rubber ring over her head.
- Every other scene with Kev and Veronica.
- Every other scene with Micky Maguire.
Funny / Shameless (UK)