We're Still Relevant, Dammit! aside, there's still some chuckles to be found in this short game.
- From the beginning:Qwark: Do you know what this calls for?Ratchet: Don't say it.Qwark: I'll tell you what this calls for!Ratchet: He's gonna say it.Qwark: THE Q-FORCE!Ratchet: ... he said it.Qwark: HAIL!
- Qwark wanting to acknowledge their victory:Qwark: Can I at least get a "Whoa Q-Force!" then?Ratchet: Nope.Qwark: Just one?Ratchet: Can't do it.Clank: Ratchet.Ratchet: Oh, what the heck, I guess you've earned it. One, two, three...Qwark (enthusiastically) and Ratchet (half-heartedly): Whooooooooooooooooooooooa Q-Force!!*Qwark accidentally throws Zurgo over a railing into a chasm*Qwark: Ehhh... Probably shoulda rehearsed that...
- "You wrote some really disturbing fan fiction."
- When they first meet the villain, Qwark is so happy that he finally has an enemy to fight that he starts eagerly chatting with Ratchet and Clank on what he wants...all while ignoring the villain's monologue. Eventually the Big Bad whips out an airhorn to get their attention back.
- Zurgo hacks your ship and changes the BGM to the Trololo song on repeat.