- Dan's reaction when he learn that the Somewhere-Elser sends everything to his room, which includes all the pigeon poop that he had to get rid of at the carnival.
- Calamary falling for Troll's disguise via package, even though it only changed his face. This was even lampshaded by Copernicus.
- Amanda realizing dan being smarter is probably due to a package. point proven as the package overheated and burns Dan pantsAmanda: Liar, liar, your pants are literally on fire.
- In "One for the Ages", when Dan and Troll turn themselves into senior citizens to eat for free at a buffet, Copernicus is sitted at a table nearby complaining that his soup isn't room temperature.
- The beginning of the Dan clones versus Calamary clonesCopernicus: CURSE YOU BINGO CALLER!
Funny / Packages from Planet X