- Most of Sally's posts and live streams are basically a drinking game of "how much can she get away without getting fired?", as she banks on the fact that her management doesn't know English. One of her blog entries include emoji spamming and a meme of her buying Hot Cheetos, aptly titled, "DOES_MANAGEMENT_KNOW_THE_CONTENT_OF_SALLYS_ENGLISH_BLOGS???_I_MEAN_THEY_HAVE_TO_RIGHT?_THEY_CANT_JUST_LET_SALLY_ROAM_AROUND_FREE_LIKE_THAT?_WHO_KNOWS_WHAT_SHELL_DO!!!"
I actually don't really have the lyrics to this songSo now I'm gonna sing random wordsAnd hope the staff won't knowWhat do I say?I really came without no plans at allBut hear me outJust fake it 'til you make it, that's how I'm hereI should knowI feel like they don't know I'm here screwing upDeclaring nowLet's hope I can keep my job, I'm brokeAnd other words that seem to fit in songI'm gonna be like, "La, la, la, la, la"
- Sally is asked by Nina (the staff member who runs the group's official Twitter account) to translate one of her tweets, but she just puts, "Send help and Hot Cheetos."
- During a live stream meant to promote "Shampoo no Nioi ga Shita", Sally drew in her sketchbook with her eyes closed while singing an "English" version of the song. Instead of singing a direct translation, she just made up her own lyrics that had nothing to do with the song. Hilariously, one staff member is heard saying, "You're doing great" as she's finishing.
- Nina promoted a live stream for the viewers to vote for the best in 22/7. If you zoom into her photos on the post where Sally reveals the categories, you can see tiny writing that says, "Vote Sally" or "Obviously me, Sally."
- Sally wanted to win a signed poster of her group, so she entered her cousin's name into the lottery. She ended up winning.
Funny / Nanabun No Nijyuuni