- Most of Sally's posts and live streams are basically a drinking game of "how much can she get away without getting fired?", as she banks on the fact that her management doesn't know English. One of her blog entries include emoji spamming and a meme of her buying Hot Cheetos, aptly titled, "DOES_MANAGEMENT_KNOW_THE_CONTENT_OF_SALLYS_ENGLISH_BLOGS???_I_MEAN_THEY_HAVE_TO_RIGHT?_THEY_CANT_JUST_LET_SALLY_ROAM_AROUND_FREE_LIKE_THAT?_WHO_KNOWS_WHAT_SHELL_DO!!!"
I actually don't really have the lyrics to this songSo now I'm gonna sing random wordsAnd hope the staff won't knowWhat do I say?I really came without no plans at allBut hear me outJust fake it 'til you make it, that's how I'm hereI should knowI feel like they don't know I'm here screwing upDeclaring nowLet's hope I can keep my job, I'm brokeAnd other words that seem to fit in songI'm gonna be like, "La, la, la, la, la"
- Sally is asked by Nina (the staff member who runs the group's official Twitter account) to translate one of her tweets, but she just puts, "Send help and Hot Cheetos."
- During a live stream meant to promote "Shampoo no Nioi ga Shita", Sally drew in her sketchbook with her eyes closed while singing an "English" version of the song. Instead of singing a direct translation, she just made up her own lyrics that had nothing to do with the song. Hilariously, one staff member is heard saying, "You're doing great" as she's finishing.
- Nina promoted a live stream for the viewers to vote for the best in 22/7. If you zoom into her photos on the post where Sally reveals the categories, you can see tiny writing that says, "Vote Sally" or "Obviously me, Sally."
- Chiuaru walking in on Sally and Mizuha yelling at each other in English.Mizuha: I don't like "Mizzy"!
- Sally wanted to win a signed poster of her group, so she entered her cousin's name into the lottery. She ended up winning.
- In the first episode of the anime, Miu was holding a letter from G.I.Project while lying on her bed and said "This letter is mocking me." *cue a ticket drops from letter onto her face*
- In all honesty, the whole concept of the girls and their actions as idols all being decided by some mystical wall is pretty funny to those who don't find the premise utterly stupid and nonsensical. All hail The Wall!!
- Aoi Goda shook as he saw the mascot of The Wall the girls displayed it.
- In Episode 5, how the girls imagined when The Wall gives order:Jun: Maybe I've gotten used to it.Reiko: It is taking its sweet time to come out.Akane: A difficult birth, perhaps.
- Episode 7 has plenty of moments:
- The GIP staffs questioned how nearly everyone got poisoned and one of the staff commented this was The Wall's Order given to them.
- A running gag of Aoi Gouda carrying Jun to their next activity.
- Aoi's pose carrying Jun's lunch looks rather unusual for a huge, muscular manager.
- During the talk show:Host: Is your name Jun because you were born in June?Jun: Jun? Jun-June? *looking confused*
- The next frame shows Aoi carrying Jun correcting her birthday.Aoi: You were born in May!Jun: Jun-June. *still confused*
- The next frame shows Aoi carrying Jun correcting her birthday.
- Earlier in her past, Yuu said to Jun life must be treated like an Amusement Park; injections are like roller coaster and medications are like haunted house she must've gotten to use them. Then few moments later in present day...
- In Episode 12, The Wall makes comment about the group's achievements as well as closely monitoring their activities since the group's formation. Ayaka's response is priceless:Ayaka: Is that so? Did you have fun, pervert?
Funny / Nanabun No Nijyuuni