- Actor-Shared Background: Both Sally Amaki and Sakura Fujima used to live overseas. Sally has also talked about her troubled early teen years which initially drew her into the anime fandom, which might have inspired the "darkness" lurking within Sakura as described by her character designer.
- The Cast Show Off: Originally, Sakura wasn't supposed to speak English, but after noticing her actress, Sally, had drawn in a large international audience, she was rewritten as an English speaker to interact with English-speaking fans more.
- Fan Nickname: Mizuha's nickname is Mizuhan, as she is a Kansai girl from Shiga Prefecture right next to Kyoto, but Western fans call her Mizzy, of which she approves.
- The Other Darrin: Mei Hanakawa, the original voice of Nicole Saito, announced that she would be taking a break from activities in October 2019 due to undisclosed health concerns. Unfortunately, the health concerns were not able to be taken care of in a timely manner, so she graduated from the group in late-December and was replaced by Uta Kawase, who went on to voice Nicole in the anime.
- Promoted Fanboy: Sally Amaki, who plays Sakura Fujima, exploded in popularity in the Western fandom not only because she revealed that she spoke English fluently, but because she was relatable. She is a huge fan of anime, Japanese Pop Music, and Korean Pop Music. She also used to attend Anime Expo in LA as a cosplayer, and couldn't hold back her Tears of Joy when she made an appearance at the Expo as a guest in 2018, which had been a dream of hers. She also reads fan fiction regularly and has an Archive Of Our Own account (which she unfortunately won't reveal due to Contractual Purity).
- Along with Sakura being rewritten as an English speaker, Nicole was originally from France and Akane was originally from Italy, but this was changed by the time 22/7 Keisanchuu started. Now, they're both from the Japanese prefectures of Kanagawa and Hokkaido, respectively.
- Sakura mentioned her grandmother in a couple of her early Vtuber videos as if she were still alive. The anime would later reveal that she died prior to Sakura joining 22/7.
- Throw It In!: Sally Amaki was the one who started making the rest of the members dab in her live streams. It also carried over to her character, Sakura.
Trivia / Nanabun No Nijyuuni