Spoilers Off applies to all Funny pages, so all spoilers are unmarked. You Have Been Warned!
- Chiyo's constant stream of shameless antics.
Chiyo: "Get in line."
- Despite knowing full well of the reason why Aki's sword is left behind, she still had a gut to asks Shichi and Taro how much the sword is worth.
- A Jorogumo (Spider-woman yokai) threatens to eat Shichi after he interrupted her dinner.
- Tanuki in Japanese folklore is known for their mischievous behavior. So when a young tanuki girl came to treat her illness, Shichi ended up with multiple colored ribbons on his head.
Aki: "Not a word."
- When Shichi left to treat Naoki, Aki gets the short end of the stick.
- Shichi gets turned into a literal crow. He and Chiyo meet an old man who has an illing son.Chiyo: "Show me your son. Ill heal the hell out of him!
Patient: "Is that bird talking?"Shichi: "Your fever is making you hallucinate. Go back to sleep."Patient: "Oh. All right."
- The next moment: