- Any of Benedict Arnold's scenes. He's a grown man, but, even when he's being helpful, he acts like a little kid tattling on his siblings.
- The Tea Scene with Claire's uncle
- Vaugner's war room session starts off as the typical Big Bad scheming with his minions and turns into a pretty funny bout of Lampshade Hanging and namecalling
- Grandpa accidentally returning to the world of the living and crushing some poor guy's golfcart
- Frank complaining that the carriage ride is too bumpy. The scene transitions to the carriage driver. Turns out he is purposefully hitting all the potholes at full speed because (he thinks) it makes the ride more fun.
Funny / Ghostopolis