- Urkonn trying to explain demons, dimensions, etc. to Fray.Fray: What's aUrkonn: They left! All right?
- Dexterity training.Fray: So, what's first?Urkonn: (hefting a girder) Dexterity. I throw things at you. You avoid them.Fray: You're not a real complicated person, are you? Let's do it.20 seconds laterFray: (lying on the floor) You hib me wib a girder!Urkonn: (kneeling over her) How many claws am I holding up?Fray: You hib me ib the face wib a whole girder!Urkonn: You were meant to duck.Fray: Can we skib degsteriby?
- And Fray finding out that her watcher lit himself on fire in front of her.Fray: But he set himself on fire!Urkonn: Centuries of useless, obsessive waiting. Makes a human-Fray: He set himself on fire!Urkonn: Maybe he was cold.
- Urkonn meets Loo:(Loo looks up at Urkonn, Fray's hand on her shoulder.)Urkonn: Hello.Loo: Do you have candy?Urkonn: No.
- When Icarus leaves to give the amulet that Mel stole to Harth, one of his minions asks if he's going to finish his 'meal' - a blonde woman that he unceremoniously drops on the ground when they show up.
Funny / Fray