Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for here.
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Avalon Code fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
Let's Play Avalon Code: a Guide to Wasting Awesome Ideas by Didja Redo
- Recommended by: Bunni 89, Sabre's Edge
- Synopsis: An emotional novel-styled Let's Play retelling the game the way it could have been, including writing out plotholes, giving Yumil a voice and personality and changing certain characters up to remove more offputting cliches. (For example no Third-Person Person Lauca) Better than it sounds and worth a look even if you didn't think the original game was So Okay, It's Average and had potential that wasn't fullfilled. (Plus, a run of the actual plotline with the "Real Deal" segments, done with scathingly, devastatingly, hilarious amounts of snark, so you get a brilliantly-written fanfic and a conventional LP in one handy package.)
- Pairings: Mild Yumil/Lauca, not the focus of the fic
- Tags: narrative, rewrite, alternate continuity, let's play, ongoing
The Rain and the Wind by Youkono
- Recommended by: River Path
- Vanished from the internet. Please post a link if found.
- Synopsis: In short it's the storyline of the game, but with the romantic twists that deals with what Youko and Anwar have to face. Both tell the same story, but from different viewpoints.
- Pairings: Tia(renamed Youko)/Anwar