Harry Potter's arch-enemy Lord Voldemort is turned into a snake by a potion, and is forced to turn to Harry, the only other Parselmouth alive, for help. Voldemort starts a new life as "Tommy", Harry's pet snake, and they set out to reverse the potion. If only things were that simple...
Contains examples of:
- Accidental Pervert: Played with when Nagini and Lady watch Harry and Tom having sex. They're snakes so it's not as embarrassing as it would be if they were humans, but Harry's still freaked out about it.
- Baleful Polymorph: Voldemort, and later Lady, formerly known as Bellatrix. Subverted with Bellatrix, since she has no memories of her human life. Maybe.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Harry and Voldemort, though the sexual tension only starts once the belligerence dies down.
- Cassandra Truth: Bellatrix figures out who "Tommy" is when she sees his picture in the Daily Prophet. Lucius doesn't believe her.
- Dating Catwoman: Harry and Voldemort/Tom, eventually.
- Epic Fail:
- Harry breaks into Snape's office no problem. He just forgot to check if there were any wards in the office...
- Lucius and Bellatrix get into a fight, fall on Nagini, and end up in Voldemort's house.
- Head Pet: He'd hate being called a pet, but snake!Voldemort occasionally sits on Harry's head.
- HeelFace Turn: Voldemort pulls one eventually.
- Malicious Misnaming: Nagini calls Harry "Dinner".
- Meaningful Name / Meaningful Rename: "Tommy". Downplayed; Harry just wanted to annoy Voldemort.
- Reformed, but Not Tamed: Voldemort/Tom.
- Spot of Tea: Voldemort, to Harry's amazement. He got turned into a snake when Snape put a potion in his tea.