- Whenever Omar is called a homo as an insult, take a shot.
- Whenever Burrell threatens to expose Daniels' dirty past take a shot.
- Whenever Rawls reprimands a subordinate, take a shot.
- If Stringer says its just business, drink.
- Slam your glass when Avon insists as much.
- Drink every time Avon squints when confronted with insubordination or making a decision.
- Every time Wee-Bey rubs his goatee.
- Whenever Marlo orders a pointlessly ruthless murder, drink.
- Slam your drink when Chris kills someone in a more brutal manner than usual.
- If Omar is coming, drink.
- Every time a suspect is brutalized, take a shot. Drink twice again if it's cherished as "the Western district way."
- Share a drink with Jimmy everytime McNulty props up the bar.
- When politics obstruct or trump police work, drown your sorrows.
- Whenever Stringer tells someone to "Lock That Door."
- Whenever Clay Davis utters his catchphrase.
Drinking Game / The Wire