The Itereos Chronicle is currently an unpublished fantasy series set within a High Fantasy world. While there is a great deal of adventure in mind for Itereos, most of what is currently fleshed out takes place in a country called Tyriel.
Fall of the Gilded Age
- Trouble begins in Lemurias capital city Atlantis. The young scholar Thavan IsNakan finds an old tome in his recently deceased mentors library, an act that sets off a chain of events leading to the invasion of Itereos by the denizens of the Nine Circles.
Prophecy of the Black Sun
- Set a thousand years after the end of the Gilded Age, this arc follows Treffen and his friends as they deal with the resurgence of forces from the Nine Circles.
This series contains examples of:
- Evil Weapon: Anything made from black mithril.
- Five-Man Band:
- Cayle Vilquist: A knight and son of a nobleman.
- Treffen Vilquist: Adopted into the Vilquist home as an infant. Has a very dark destiny ahead of him.
- Ehren Thariol: An alchemist masquerading as a doctor.
- Zelig Morence: Only child of a wealthy merchant.
- Aurelio Pontifex: An orphan raised by clergymen.
- Functional Magic: Comes in four varieties: Alchemy, Inherently Gifted, High Magic, and Theurgy.
- Orphan's Plot Trinket:
- Snow's earring during the Fall of the Gilded Age arc.
- Treffen's amulet.