This is an idea for a fanime about a girl named Junko who gets a transformation trinket from a star and then fights aliens. I've writen the script for the whole series and have started animating bits of episode 1.
- Junko: A shy girl who wants to become a magic girl to impress Tomos.
- Sissi: Junko's stepsister who is also in love with Tomos.
- Tomos: A classmate of Junko and Sissi.
- Sukran: Another classmate of Junko's. She has hair as white as snow, red skin and black eyes.
- The Teacher:
- The Dragon: Leader of the aliens.
- Badly Dressed: A male humanoid alien with green skin.
- Naomi: A female humanoid alien with green skin and OK fasion sense.
This series provides examples of:
- Apathetic Teacher: The teacher doesn't actually hate his job, but he doesn't care about his students.
- Commie Nazis: Discussed. Sukran says a communist is a left-wing nazi. The teacher starts to explain why he consideres this wrong when he gets knocked out by an energy beam fired by Badly Dressed.
- Debate and Switch: Of the "Second Question" variety.
- Fairytale Motifs
- Fashion-Victim Villain: Badly Dressed wears a purple jacket, yellow gloves and red tights pants shoe things.
- Got Volunteered: The teacher volunteers the whole class for some charity in episode 2.
- Murder Is the Best Solution: Naomi thinks like this.
- Noodle People: The star.
- Omnicidal Maniac: The star says this is what the aliens want the crystal for.
- Tsundere: Sissi is like this to Junko.
- Two-Person Love Triangle: Junko loves her classmate Tomos who loves the Magic Girl.
- World Tree: There's a large tree on the aliens' home planet which has some kind of a connection to the fertility of the soil on the rest of the planet.