The page for my (Avernus King) fictional setting, used mostly as a reference but here for anyone interested. Work in progress.
Ryu Phoenix (vessel)
- Just Between You and Me: Due to his less than sane mindset, he tends not to keep a lid on things.
- The Dragon: To Voldo, though he serves as the face of their villainy.
- Big Bad: Of the early arcs.
- Bad Boss
- Evil Albino
- The Necromancer: One of his secondary powers.
- Quirky Miniboss Squad: In the form of his cult.
- Psychotic Smirk: Almost a permanent feature.
- Faux Affably Evil
- For the Evulz
- Jerk Ass
- Kick the Dog: Does this more than almost any character.
- Knight of Cerebus: The first villain to pose a significant threat to a main character.
- The Corruption: Voldo's influence over Ryu is absolute, and he is merely a puppet for the evil god.
- Evil Makes You Ugly: Is a far step back from the pretty boy that is his later incarnations.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Has hideous scars all over his body due to Voldo's influence. These disappear after Voldo's removal.
- One-Winged Angel: Can do this when Voldo manifests himself using Ryu as a catalyst.
- Obviously Evil
- Slasher Smile: When overly excited.
Ryu Phoenix (human)
- The Stoic
- HeelFace Turn: Once Voldo is gone, which really just means that Ryu was never himself evil, only being controlled by something evil.
- Healing Hands
- The Quiet One
- Mr. Fanservice
Ryu Phoenix (immortal)
The Toy King
- Almighty Idiot
- Blue and Orange Morality: Due to his madness, his beliefs are incomprehensible and his morals are questionable at best, if not outright bonkers.
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: Due to his insanity, he often meshes the benign with the disturbing.
- Large Ham
- Reality Warper: Although a very potent magician, his insanity and relatively harmless nature cause this to fall onto the lower end of the power scale.
- Tragic Villain: The childhood memories of a poor, unfortunate soul who had long ago lost everything else including themselves is what this pitiful man has become.
Crown of Dreams
- Reality Warper: Gives this power to the wearer in the form of allowing them to manifest their dreams.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: Has the ancient spirit of an Omnicidal Maniac present within it, which is what causes all the problems.
- The Corruption: Those who wear it eventually bend to the will of the crown.
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: The general idea of what this thing's game is.