Tom Brokaw (February 6, 1940) is an American TV journalist and author best known for anchoring NBC Nightly News and Today.
He is married to Meredith Lynn Auld and they have three children.
After 55 years with NBC News dating back to his days as an anchor for Los Angeles NBC O&O KNBC-TV 4 during the late 1960s; Brokaw announced his retirement on January 22, 2021.
Books he authored:
- The Greatest Generation
- An Album Of Memories
- A Long Way From Home Growing Up In The American Heartland
- Galen Rowell A Retrospective
- Boom Voices Of The Sixties Personal Reflections On The60s And Today
- The Time Of Our Lives A Conversation About America
- Christmas From Heaven The True Story Of The Berlin Candy Bomber
- A Lucky Life Interrupted A Memoir Of Hope
- The Fall Of Richard Nixon A Reporter Remembers Watergate