Played By: Shaun Toub
- Disc-One Final Boss
- Evil Counterpart: Unlike Abu Nazir and his organization, who were driven by ideology, religion and revenge, Javadi is simply an enemy spymaster. Although he manages terrorist operations, it's just part of the job.
- Evil Is Petty: Makes a pit stop to brutally murder his ex-wife and daughter-in-law on the way to turn himself into the CIA.
- FaceHeel Turn/We Used to Be Friends: An ally of Saul under the Shah, he quickly betrayed several spies to ingraciate himself with the new regime of Khomeini.
- I Fight for the Strongest Side: He betrayed America's asset during the Iranian Revolution to get on the good graces of the Islamists. Later, after the CIA hit back at the 12/12 masterminds, and then confront him with the evidence that he has been embezzling state money, he agrees to be a mole without putting any fight.
- The Mole: He was this for the Iranian Revolutionaries inside Savak in the backstory and the CIA is trying to turn him into one for them inside the IRGC.
- The Sociopath/Faux Affably Evil: He appears to be relatively well adjusted and polite at first, but he is ultimately ruthless, capable of killing in cold blood without hesitation.
- Stealing from the Till: The CIA is able to coerce him because he embezzled more than $45 million from the Iranian state. He knows too well it's An Offer You Can't Refuse.
- Straw Misogynist: Stabs his ex-wife to death years after she divorced him just because he can, and then boasts about how he should have stoned her.